- ODEON Face Wash with Papaya Extract
Your very own skin therapy, ODEON Face Wash comes enriched with nutrient-loaded papaya extract to help keep your skin healthy and glowing. Specially formulated for dull, tired, and ageing skin, the face wash deep cleanses all the while being gentle at it.
The ODEON Face Wash with Papaya extract helps revitalise dull skin, remove make-up and impurities, lighten dark spots, and reduce blemishes. Packed with papaya extract that helps fight pigmentation arising from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
It helps reduce surface oil and impurities, reverse sun damage, and delivers a radiant and even-toned complexion. The face wash does all that without stripping off the natural moisture barrier of the skin.
- ODEON Face Wash with Lemon Extract
Banish dull, dry, and tired-looking skin with the power Vitamin C in Lemon Extract ODEON Face Wash comes packed with the goodness of lemon extract to help deep cleanse your skin.
The ODEON Face Wash provides a multi-level cleanse to your skin. Infused with gentle cleansing agents and lemon extract, the foaming formulation helps wash away dirt, dead skin and impurities, revealing cleaner, softer, and glowing skin with each wash. This paraben-free mild cleanser helps remove excess oil from your skin, thus reducing the occurrence of pimples & blackheads.
Regular usage helps brighten skin tone, tighten open pores, and reduce damage caused by the sun’s harmful rays. Compared to traditional face washes, the ODEON Face Wash with Lemon Extract cleansers provide thorough cleansing along with antioxidant-rich ingredients like lemon extract for a hydrating overall after-feel.
- Papaya extract:
- Papaya is a powerhouse of nutrients like vitamin A, C, K and enzymes, specially Papain.
- Papain, when applied topically, promotes skin healing and enhances collagen production. Collagen helps to reduce wrinkles, sagging skin, and delay various signs of ageing.
- Papaya helps reduce free radical damage and keep the skin moisturised.
- Helps reduce tanning. The papain and vitamin A and C help lighten the skin tone and prevent tanning.
- Lemon Extract:
- Packed with Vitamin C, a known antioxidant, lemon extract is widely used in cosmetics today to help repair, brighten, and revitalise dry skin.
- Lemon also contains citric acid, which has the ability to naturally lighten the skin, including age spots and acne scars.
- Lemon extract is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties help fights acne-causing bacteria
Step 1: Dampen your skin.
Step 2: Take the required amount and rub it between your palms to make a rich lather.
Step 3: Apply on your skin and massage all over the face and neck area.
Step 4: Rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
*ODEON Face Wash with Lemon Extract is designed for oily skin. However, it is recommended to do a patch test before using it.
The ODEON Face Wash can be used by all skin types. However, it is always recommended to do a patch test before applying any product on your skin.
Yes, the ODEON Face Wash is Soap-free formulation, making it milder to use on your skin
The ODEON Face Wash should ideally be used twice a day to help cleanse and wash away dirt from your skin.
Yes. Apply your favourite moisturiser and sunscreen after using the face wash.
Yes. The ODEON Face Wash can be used by all skin types.